There’s a good chance you’ve already chatted with Joe on-site or on the phone. Our South Island Account Manager is always busy travelling the country maintaining our customer relationships. We’re proud of his efforts and the results he’s delivering, and wanted to share a bit more about our hard working manager.
1. What does your daily work involve? I work closely with potential and existing clients to offer solutions to recoat and/or maintain their properties.
2. What attracted you to working here? It was the culture, there’s a good culture throughout the team. There were (and still are) some pretty exciting projects as well – I liked the opportunity to advance my career and the company.
3. What do you most like about your job? Meeting new people, being able to use my experience to implement long-term solutions to care for properties.
4. What are the main challenges of the work? One of the fun challenges is finding effective ways to educate people on how proactive maintenance can save big costs in the long run. The old model of “she’ll be right” is sometimes in place – so I need to be diligent in getting all the available information to show that ‘she won’t always be right’.
5. What are you up to outside of work? Pretty much anything and everything outside really. I try and get out amongst it surfing, fishing or with the football (go Man City) when I get the chance.
If you’ve got a question on maintenance plans or commercial property painting (or just to want to share your forecast for who’ll win the Premier League) get in touch with him at email@example.com.